|Packaging Size||25 kg|
|Packaging Type||HDPE Bag|
Modified Starch is a starch ether and solution of this product are alkaline in nature and this can also replace Modified Starch in fields like Textile sizing & Printing, Corrugated Paper, Paper sizing, Oil well Drilling, Water Based Distemper, Oil Bound Distemper, Electrodes, Ceramics, Pesticides, Foundry, Adhesives etc.
- In soaps a small addition of Modified Starch increases the suspending power and overall washing efficiency of the soaps
- Modified Starch can be blended with Native Tapioca starch and used for laundry purposes
- Modified Starch is being used in the drilling mud formulation to increase viscosity of the mud and to increase the water retention property of the drilling mud
- Modified Starch is being used in the corrugated box gum along with plain Tapioca starch addition of Modified Starch will improve the mixture of corrugation paste by keeping tapioca starch in suspension during corrugation
- Can be used in the printing paste.